Monday, November 21, 2011

Like the Redesign?

I was doing that staring at the computer screen last night just surfing. no big plan. just surfing.

I found myself looking at several Blogger template websites and I suddenly realized that I should give the web site a little update. The original design I made like the week after the first class and while I found it amusing it was time to make some changes.

So I decided to think about it more in the morning, but instead it had me tossing and turning all night until I jumped right out of bed and had a plan and began to implement it. I finally crashed about dawn and then woke up about five hours later and went right back at it. There really needs to be a good CSS editor on the market. I guess developers have figured out if they DID make on, it would soon put them out of highly paid work. And someone's got to keep the economy going, right?

But I did as best I could. Hope you like it too.


one last peek...

No comments:

Post a Comment